Login or Create an Account
AMP Case Reports for CAP TODAY
Only registered users (AMP Members or non-Members) may continue in this system. If you are not a registered user, please click the “Sign up here” link below the “New User?” question on the left margin of this webpage.
General information and guidelines for the reports include:
- A clinical case (no patient identifiers) that illustrates the important role of molecular testing to achieve an appropriate diagnosis, prognosis, role in treatment selection, etc. The case should emphasize the role of molecular diagnostics in patient care rather than the technical aspects of the test.
- The case should not serve as a promotional piece for a specific product or brand.
- Length: approximately 1,000 words (flexible, depending on need to communicate case)
- Narrative format, images, tables and diagrams can be used and are encouraged – color, if available. Please plan to submit your file as a high resolution PDF with images and fonts included. If accepted for submission to CAP Today, AMP may contact you to send a word file and image files separately.
- Three questions about the case with answers. The questions will appear in the article and the answers will appear on the AMP Website. These do not need to be exam-caliber questions.
- Short list of relevant references. List should be in order of appearance, not alpha by author.
- List of authors including degrees and title within organization.
- Authors will have the opportunity to review and comment upon any revisions desired by the AMP Publications and Communications Committee or the CAP Today editors.
- The corresponding author must be a current AMP member.